اخر الاخبار

Coptic Museum (Cairo)

The establishing of the exhibition hall: • The gallery is situated inside the fringes of Egypt's antiquated fortification of Babylon, which are no remainders behind the historical center building has started development days of the Persians, however it happened a few options amid the reign of Roman rulers Trajan in August and afterward added to it was trailed by Roman rulers. • It ought to be noticed the part of the French researcher (Maspero) and who dealt with the gathering of Coptic fine art and the portion of a lobby at the Egyptian Museum. • Then understudy Mark Pasha thick in 1893 that a gathering of Coptic landmarks to the worries of the Commission for the Conservation of Antiquities and expressions of the human experience. • This man has battled for so long possessed the capacity to set up the present working of the historical center, which opened in 1910 and was designated the principal chief of the exhibition hall. • The main proof of the exhibition hall Vtm distributed in 1930. The fundamental areas of the exhibition hall: • This is the historical center is the biggest gallery on the planet to the impacts of Egypt's Coptic stage, which incorporates the accompanying segments: o stones and charges mortar segment. o Department of the development of the Coptic original copies and composing. o fabrics and material segment. o Ivory office and symbols. o Timber Section. o metals segment. o earthenware and glass segment. The most vital exhibition hall accumulations: The quantity of the Coptic Museum possessions around 16,000 authorities have been orchestrated by historical center's property qualities to twelve areas, offered an exploratory presentation checks the sequential request however much as could be expected and recollect the most critical Mguetanat gallery
1. headstone of limestone cover between citation Cross Ankh appears (the end of the century 16:00). 2. tissue pieces by some Christian images (sixth century AD). 3. engraved on ivory brush a portion of the wonders of Jesus (19:00 century appears). 4. Taj section of limestone enriched bundles of grapes (seventh century AD). 5. bronze oil light has an idea about the bow and the cross shape (thirteenth century AD, citing: Mohammad adherent (Rhodes)
The old wing of the exhibition hall houses an accumulation of bits of wooden furniture, entryways united. It ought to be noticed that it incorporates an entryway made of wood the Cardholder symbols of St. Barbara Church of Sycamore. Boards can be observed, where they introduced amid the Fatimid period skeptic century and
Gathering housed in the new wing, which the different sorts appears and styles and subjects, for example, building outlines, curl plant acanthus and grape leaves, and Avrizzat improved Boranb, peacocks, flying creatures, and provincial exercises, through legacy Alhellinsty and Coptic even Islamic workmanship equations in Egypt. The exhibition hall houses Coptic original copies of the Bible going back to a great many years, which is a compositional showstopper
Coptic Museum worked to fill a hole ever. The huge accumulation of collectibles, the majority of which are of awesome significance in regards to the Coptic workmanship on the planet
The gallery has been based on the place where there is "stop" a Coptic Church given by energetically at the transfer of its organizer, His Holiness The late Cyril V [2] (kicked the bucket in 1927 AD, trailed by Abba refines the nineteenth in 1929 AD) Coptic Museum is situated in a spot imperative from an authentic point of view it is situated inside the celebrated Babylon fortification dividers, which is the most mainstream and biggest residual impacts of the Romanian realm in Egypt, with an exhaustive school park and the stronghold territory of ​​about 8,000 m, it has been created in the old and new wings exceptional and the congregation was opened after 1984
The quantity of the Coptic Museum possessions around 16,000 authorities have been masterminded by exhibition hall's property qualities to twelve areas, offered a logical presentation checks the sequential request however much as could be expected. Coptic Museum having a place with the Coptic Patriarchate has stayed until 1931 and after that got to be partnered with the Ministry of Culture. The normal day by day number of guests from 200 to 250 people of various nationalities
The old wing of the historical center houses an accumulation of bits of wooden furniture, entryways united. It ought to be noticed that it incorporates an entryway made of wood the Cardholder symbols of St. Barbara Church of Sycamore. Boards can be recognized, where they introduced amid the Fatimid period agnostic century and XII
Accumulation housed in the new wing, which the different sorts appears and styles and subjects, for example, building outlines, curl plant acanthus and grape leaves, and Avrizzat enlivened Boranb, peacocks, fowls, and country exercises, through legacy Alhellinsty and Coptic even Islamic craftsmanship recipes in Egypt. The gallery houses Coptic original copies of the Bible going back to a large number of years, which is 
a building perfect work of art